Preparing for Confluence 6.3
This documentation is intended for Confluence developers who want to ensure that their existing plugins and add-ons are compatible with Confluence 6.3.
We plan to release frequent milestones during the development of Confluence 6.3. Watch this page to find out when a new milestone is available and what's changed. We won't be publishing formal release notes over at Development Releases until we release a beta.
Issues with this milestone?
Hit the Feedback button on the Confluence EAP header
or raise an issue to tell us about it.
Looking for updated documentation? Check out the Confluence EAP space for the latest docs.
Did you know we've got a new developer community? Head to https://community.developer.atlassian.com/ to check it out! We'll be posting in the announcements category if when new EAP releases are available.
How do you want to find out about these releases?
We'd love to improve how we tell you about Early Access Program (EAP) releases. Tell us what you think in this quick survey.
Release Candidate - 3 July
- Added three new languages - Estonian, Icelandic and Slovenian.
- Added support for MySQL 5.7
Beta 3 - 26 June
- Improved translations for several languages
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Beta 2 - 19 June
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- For the full release notes see Confluence 6.3.0 beta Release Notes
Beta 1 (internal)
This was an internal release.
Milestone 8 - 13 June
- Recently worked on is now listed in the profile menu. This is to provide easy access to recently worked on pages for sites that use a page as the space homepage, rather than the dashboard.
- Upgraded Applinks to 5.3.2
Milestone 5 - 5 June
- The number of users who can edit a page simultaneously has been limited to 12. This is a proactive change to help customers avoid performance issues if a large number of people edit at the same time. The limit can be modified using the
Milestone 4 - 29 May
- Added support for PostgreSQL 9.6
- Removed support for Solaris operating systems - see see announcement
Milestone 3 - 22 May
This is our first public milestone for Confluence 6.3. Not much has changed yet, but keep an eye on this page, as we'll be releasing a milestone every week in the lead up to Confluence 6.3.
- Updated Tomcat to 8.0.43