Enabling OAuth 2.0 3LO
Before you can implement OAuth 2.0 (3LO) for your app, you need to enable it for your app using the
- From any page on developer.atlassian.com, select your profile
icon in the top-right corner, and from the dropdown, select Developer console.
- Select your app from the list (or create one if you don't already have one).
- Select Authorization in the left menu.
- Next to OAuth 2.0 (3LO), select Configure.
- Enter the Callback URL. Set this to any URL that is accessible by the app. When you implement
OAuth 2.0 (3LO) in your app (see next section), the redirect_uri must match this URL.
- Click Save changes.
Note, if you haven't already added an API to your app, you should do this now:
- Select Permissions in the left menu.
- Next to the API you want to add, select Add.