As a JIRA developer, you have a wide range of resources available to you. Get help from other developers, provide us with feedback on what's working and not working for you, and give back to the community (and be recognised for it!).
If you need help with anything else that is not covered by this page, get in touch with our Developer Relations team at: https://developer.atlassian.com/help#contact-us
Need help? Our developer community (including Atlassian staff) on The Atlassian Developer Community may be able to help.
Search the Atlassian Developer Community first. If you can't find what you need, ask a new question.
Found a bug? Spotted an error in the documentation? Have a suggestion?
Raise a ticket in our issue tracker, so we can continue to improve the JIRA development ecosystem.
Help a fellow developer
Want to give back? You can contribute in two ways:
- Answer questions on the Atlassian Developer Community : Browse topics related to JIRA development and help answer questions.
- Contribute to our documentation: Help us make the documentation better! Sign up for an Atlassian contributor's licence and you'll be able to update the developer documentation.
Here are some other resources for JIRA development:
- Atlassian Developers blog : Follow our blog for updates, events, tips and tricks, and more.
- Atlassian Marketplace : Check out add-ons that other people have built for JIRA.
- Atlassian Experts : Need a custom add-on, but don't want to build it yourself? Our experts can help.
- JIRA source : Browse the full JIRA source code for reference (commercial users only).
- JIRA Data Generator add-on : Use this add-on to generate test data in JIRA for testing your add-on.
- JIRA developer documentation archive: Browse developer documentation for older JIRA versions.
- JIRA product documentation: