This page collects the FAQ pages for different developer experience levels and the product development pages.
Atlassian Plugin SDK FAQ
- Atlassian Plugin SDK ignores customisations for port or context path
- Errors when Creating an Archetype
- How can I change the version of Java my plugin uses
- Maven Cannot Find Java Mail, Java Activation or JTA
- Maven is Unable to Download the Artifact from Any Repository
- Maven Parsing Error Unrecognised HTML Tag
- Maven Runs Out of Memory
- Maven Warning POM for X is Invalid
- Product Fails to Start Within Timeout Period
Writing your first plugin FAQ
- Build Failure - Manifest Validation Errors
- Cannot Log In to Confluence using Admin Account
- Choosing a Logging Framework
- Choosing a Package Name
- Eclipse Maven Plugin Build Error
- If you change pom.xml, you may need to restart the atlas-cli
- Instant Loading of Plugin Resources
- Overriding the application's webapp when developing your plugin
- Specifying a particular version of the host application
- Tips for Functional Tests with Selenium
- Using the Atlassian Plugin SDK with a Source Code License
- Using your own log4j configuration for your plugin
Advanced Plugin Development FAQ
- Bundling extra dependencies in an OBR
- Deployment stalled due to spaces in directory path
- Detecting the Presence or Absence of Classes in Different OSGI Bundles
- Getting Custom fields from Confluence V2 Searches
- How to Speed Up Plugin Startup
- Plugins that Cannot be Reloaded with FastDev or pi
- Preventing Memory Leaks on Upgrades
- Supporting WebSudo in your Plugin
FAQs for product development
There is no content with the specified labels
Feel free to comment, make submissions, or pose your own question on FishEye/Crucible Development here.
Q: I'm getting the error "API access is disabled" as a response from
http://fisheye/api/rest/repositorieson my installation. How do I enable the API as a Fisheye administrator?Click here to expand...
A: There is a toggle to enable the API under "Server Settings" in the web admin interface. See Configuring the FishEye web server for more details.
Q: Is there any way to return unique results from an EyeQL query?Click here to expand...
A: It is not currently possible to return unique results.
An improvement request exists: FE-1136. Your vote and comments on that issue are appreciated.
Q: How do I use AUI on a page generated by a servlet plugin module?Click here to expand...
A: FishEye 2.4 and earlier don't include AUI by default, so your servlet will need to explicitly include it. There are two ways to do this:
In FishEye/Crucible 2.4 and later, specify that the context of its page decorator requires the
com.atlassian.auiplugin:ajsresource. i.e. your
atlassian-plugin.xmlfile should include:
assuming your generated page will request the
- If you are rendering a velocity template, include
$webResourceManager.requireResource('com.atlassian.auiplugin:ajs')in your template.