Set up a Compass site
It's easy to get up and running with a new Compass site. You can select Compass and sign up for a free Atlassian cloud site or add Compass to an existing site.
Sign up for a new Atlassian cloud site
- Go to the Atlassian cloud sign-up page.
- Select Try cloud under Compass.
- Sign in with your existing Atlassian account or sign up for a new account.
- Enter a site name.
- Get started with your new site.
When you start a new site, you automatically become the organization admin of your site. Learn more about maintaining your Atlassian organization
Add Compass to an existing Atlassian cloud site
- Organization admins can add Compass to an existing site.
- From your site’s main navigation, select Switch to > More Atlassian products.
- Select Try it now next to Compass and follow the steps to add the product to your site.
You can add Compass or other products to your existing site also from admin.atlassian.com. Learn more about adding products to your Atlassian organization